Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbossa's Intro.

Hey guys! My names Barbossa and i'm one of your Super Moderators, so i'm here to provide you with your everyday tech or entertainment needs! If there's anything you need or anything you want asap you can message me privately and i'll try my best to help and support you. I'm not only the super moderator of Devious100, but i'm also one of the owners currently, meaning if theres anything you think can improve the site then message me! Thank you for reading and thank you for being apart of Devious100!

-Barbossa

Welcome to the family, brother, great to have you with us! I look forward to seeing how this place develops... Everyone should invite a friend before the first registration cap is met, at least, lol.
    __/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_____/\\\\\\\_______/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\___/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__
    __\/\\\/////////\\\\____\////\\\_______\/\\\//////////\\\__\/\\\//////////\\\__
    ___\/\\\_______\/\\\______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______\/\\\__\/\\\______\/\\\__
    ____\/\\\_______\/\\\______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______\/\\\__\/\\\______\/\\\__
    _____\/\\\_______\/\\\______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______\/\\\__\/\\\______\/\\\__
    ______\/\\\_______\/\\\______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______\/\\\__\/\\\______\/\\\__
    _______\/\\\_______\/\\\______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______\/\\\__\/\\\______\/\\\__
    ________\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/____/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__
    _________\//////////////_____\///////////////___\////////////////__\///// D100.uk___

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X